JOIN THE TEAM
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
UNRIVALLED BONUS SCHEME
COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORKER (PAID TRAVEL)
i-Care are one of the fastest growing care organisations in the South West. We have a vision to become the number one provider of domiciliary care and we'll do this by providing the best service to our customers along with being a supportive, well-rounded employer for our staff.
£8.50 per hour - £9.00 per hour
We're passionate about what we do and take pride in our people and services. We always look at ways to develop and enhance our business and the service we provide. We listen to, and most importantly, action the feedback provided by our valued customers and staff.
We believe in the commitment we make to those in our care and invest in the development of our company and team.
A career with i-Care, is a career for life.
About the role:
We are looking for dedicated, caring individuals to step into a number of community care support roles. If you’re a caring, reliable, hardworking person who would like to make a positive impact supporting adults and the elderly maintain an independent life, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Community Support Worker you will help and support people who require assistance with managing some/all aspects of daily life. You may be required to work with people who have physical or learning disabilities, older people and their families. You will be a vital and key member of the community team and will be responsible for providing a dedicated, professional service by delivering quality care and support to people in the Cardiff and surrounding areas.
We have full time, part time, evenings and weekend work available throughout the Cardiff area. Our roles are suitable for those seeking a career as a full time/part time carer, students or those seeking extra work in the evenings or weekends.
Caring is a rewarding career where you can make a difference to someone’s life every day. Here’s why we think caring is the perfect career;
• You’ll be able to pursue your passion
• You can enjoy meeting new people
• You’ll have a rewarding career
• You can see the results of your hard work
• Caring offers flexible hours to fit in with your life
• You can work near where you live
• You receive proper training
• No experience necessary as full training is given
• Access to a car and full drivers’ licence
• Applicants must be 18+
• Paid Mileage at 25p per mile
• Free Uniform and PPE
• Free comprehensive training provided with the opportunity to gain QCF qualifications
• Paid Holidays; 5.6 weeks annual leave pro rata including bank holidays.
• Workplace Pension Scheme
• Employee Bonus Scheme including Christmas Bonus
• £75 ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme (T&C’s apply)
• Paid Registration to Care Council Wales
• Exclusive retailer discounts including Car Finance, Car Maintenance and more
• Active carer community engagement and employer communications
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Paid induction & training
• Guaranteed hours and paid planned hours