JOIN THE TEAM
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
UNRIVALLED BONUS SCHEME
As one of the leading care organisations in the South West, i-Care are transforming carer careers. With endless benefits, competitive rates of pay and excellent working cultures, i-Care are quickly becoming the employer of choice for community carers.
£9.20 per hour - £9.90 per hour
If you’re a dedicated carer with real passion for your work, we want to hear from you. i-Care are currently recruiting for multiple Support Worker in Frome and we need talented individuals to join our ever-growing team of quality carers.
You’ll be generously rewarded with market-leading benefits and become part of an award-winning care agency who truly redefine the meaning of care.
At i-Care, we have a vision to become the number one provider of domiciliary care across the South West. We'll do this by providing the best service to our customers along with being a supportive, well-rounded employer for our incredible carers.
We're passionate about what we do and take pride in our people and services. We always look at ways to develop and enhance our business and the service we provide. We listen to, and most importantly, action the feedback provided by our valued customers and staff.
We believe in the commitment we make to those in our care and invest in the development of our company and team.
• No experience necessary as full training is given
• Access to a car and full drivers’ licence
• Applicants must be 18+
• Paid Mileage at 25p per mile
• Free Uniform and PPE
• Free comprehensive training provided with the opportunity to gain QCF qualifications
• Paid Holidays; 5.6 weeks annual leave pro rata including bank holidays.
• Workplace Pension Scheme
• Employee Bonus Scheme including Christmas Bonus
• £75 ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme (T&C’s apply)
• Paid Registration to Care Council Wales
• Exclusive retailer discounts including Car Finance, Car Maintenance and more
• Active carer community engagement and employer communications
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Paid induction & training
• Guaranteed hours and paid planned hours
Apply today to become part of our ever-growing community of unrivalled quality carers.